Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Why to begin?

I have always had a lot of questions: why is it like this and not another way? is it because of ... or ...? I can't say I could always find answers to these questions; in most cases, these questions led to other questions, and I went deeper and deeper, and in the end just got lost.

Seeing things in one light or from one point of view might really lead to an end, end of understanding. But when you have somebody else to share your thoughts with, this might actually help to see whatever you want to see in a different light, different prospective, sort of making a normal (1D) picture a 3D picture.

This is the reason I decided to start this blog (or lets call it "the thought-place"): trying to find people who ask the same questions, and who would like to share their thoughts and ideas to find the answers to these questions. I hope something can come out of it, and this "thought place" will find its regular visitors (readers or, preferably, participants). Let's give it a try :) so,

Welcome to My Why Life!

* * * * * * * * NOTE* * * * * * * * *
Due to our differences in culture/upbringing/world outlook/religion/etc/etc/etc, some of the issues that could be discussed here might seem offensive/insulting/rude/etc for somebody. Therefore, I would like to appologize beforehand for this; this is by no means my intention (or - I hope - the intention of the people who might be sharing their thoughts in this blog).

8 comments:

  1. Alex. Ja ljublju govorit, ja ljublju kogda govorjat. Eto budto zapolnjaet mir vokrug kakim-to suschestvovaniem. I esli nam legche zadavat voprosi , nezeli razobratsja chego mi hotim - znachit mi delaem vsje pravilno. Net nichego ne pravilnogo. Hochesh prjatatsja za voprosami- prjachsja, hochesh prjatatsja za rabotoi- prjachsja, hochesh - za plechami kogo-to rjadom...chto ugodno Smisl odin. Mi vse prjachemsja ot togo, chego ze mi hotim. I eto ne vopros. Eto rezultat moih poiskov. Eto otvet. I on toze pravilnii.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sasha, first of all, congratulations! Finally have you decided to do it! ;) You will soon see how involving it is :) As for the questions, I think this is normal to ask them and you are right: the more you ask the more you have. I wish you good luck with your beginning and am looking forward to future posts.
    P.S.: thanks God I didn't have to create my own account here to comment on your post because they give this nice possibility of using your already existing live journal account :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Sanechka:
    Don't we ask questions in order to understand better what we want in and from this life?
    And if you say that we are hiding from what we want by asking questions (among other things), why do you think are we doing this? Is it because of fear that it might not be exactly what we want, and we are just afraid of another disappointment?

    ReplyDelete
  4. To Alex:
    Whom are you going to ask a question - what do you want? or from whom are you willing to recieve an answer? From another people? Dont you think that none of us is right and having a knowladge of something that you dont know? Or another words- who from us may know something about you? (here we are talking about the main questions of the life, not just informative once- like "sorry, where is a subway near by?" ) . I have learned, then less i ask, then more hope i have and dreams. Then more i can be happy with the tries to make them come true. That is why i do recommend not to ask but to act. Yourself. The way you feel. And one more- more questions do not promise to me more knowladge. This is a fact. It just give me the impression of another people lives, but nothing about me. Why do i need such a knowladge? mmm...i dont think so...

    ReplyDelete
  5. To SANECHKA:
    I do agree, none of us might have the right answer, but two heads are better than one, aren't they? when two people look at the same thing, do they see the SAME thing or different?

    My life is the life of everything and everybody around me: the world influences me, and I influence the world. "the butterfly effect". I might get to know something about you, and it might say something about me as well: my reaction about you will tell me about my personal charecteristics: what I like(about you/other people) or don't...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Блин, пришлось зарегиться на ливжурнаре, елки-палки, и все из-за тебя. Так что гоу эхед шут ёр квестионс, на что могу отвечу.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well_wisher_ak,
    Is there any chance you can write in English? :) not all readers know russian...thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here you are writing- two heads are better then one. Giving me a reasons why and blablabla. I would say that it was your reply on your own question-why do we need a partner :-p got it? And im talking about that noone should share your decisions and learn you how to live and how to understand things. P.S. And if you want us not to speak russian here, so pretend that you dont understand it.

    ReplyDelete